RETRO REMOTES - Blog #41
The shape of the remote once removed from the caddy is very pleasing, the large push buttons work well and there is a LED light to show a button press.
1. Hold down the top, right button (P1 BUTTON) until the LED lights up (3 seconds), then release the button.
WITHIN 5 SECONDS
2. Hold down any button on the remote until the LED LIGHT on the Control Card flashes 3 times
(About 4 Seconds), then release. (Remembering what button on the Remote was pressed for opening and closing cycle)
3. When the LED LIGHT goes out on the Control Card, the programming is complete.
4. Repeat for all others remotes.
Deleting all Remote Codes
1. Press the P1 BUTTON on the CONTROL CARD and hold it
2. Wait until the LED lights up, then wait until it goes off, then wait until it has flashed 3 times.
3. Release the P1 BUTTON precisely upon the third flash.
4. Wait approximately 4 seconds for the deletion to be completed; during this time the LED LIGHT will flash very quickly.
5. Test REMOTE, they shouldn’t work
CODING TO A RECEIVER - MODE 1 (GATE ONLY)
1. Open the casing of your receiver. It is located next to your motor.
2. On the receiver circuit board, press the programming button P1 (“MEMO” for certain
models). Keep it pressed down. The LED light on the receiver illuminates. Let the button go.
3. Press the T1 button on your new remote control. Let it go. The LED light turns off.
4. Wait 1 second.
5. Press the T1 button again. The LED light on the receiver blinks three times. Let the button go.
6. Wait 10 seconds.
7. Your new remote control is programmed.
CODING TO A RECEIVER - MODE 2 (GATE & GARAGES)
In Mode 2 each button requires coding individually...
1 - If the transmitter to be coded is already incorrectly such as Mode 1 the remote must be deleted
2 - Press key P1 on the control unit twice.
3 - Check that LED P1 flashes quickly three times.
4 - Within 10s press the required button on the radio transmitter for at least 2s to code it. If the coding procedure is successful, the LED P1 will emit 3 slow flashes.
5 - If there are other transmitters to be coded for the same type of command, repeat step 03 within the next 10s otherwise the coding phase end automatically.
REPEAT FOR AUXILLARY RECEIVER IN GARAGE USING A DIFFERENT BUTTON